Wednesday 30 November 2011

Space

My supervisor recommended me that I can start thinking about what kind of space I want to use. So yesterday I spent all night to read the original story and the film which was based on the story. The original story was really hard to read because the language was about 700 years ago. And I also read some background about the generation. It makes me understand more about "Injustice to Dou E ".

Here are locations in this story:


1. Dou E's house




2. Doctor Sai's Chinese herbal medicine shop 



3. Wasteland




4. Ancient Chinese court 



5. Scaffold



6. Dou E's father's room








Here are my conditions of the space:

1. The space is separate from morden city.
(Just like Disney land, if people cannot see the morden buildings, they will feel they are in the story.)

2. The space is big enough for people to walk around.

3. It is in a massive building.
(That I can control the light even temperature and smell.)


4. the all stage include outdoor and indoor. 






No comments:

Post a Comment