Thursday 3 November 2011

Some secrets you may not know about Disneyland

Yesterday I wrote about Japanese program and it reminds me of a report I have read before.  The report was talking about some Disneyland's secret service.  These such service make people feel they are really in a fantasy world. I hope I also can design a space that makes people forget the reality.


1.  We rarely see clocks in Disneyland.   
"Forget time" is very important in Disneyland.


2. We cannot see any mordan building (which is in the real world) from Disneyland.
"Forget the cruel of reality" is also important.


3. No mirror in the toilet. 
If people see the reflection in the mirror, those may remind them of reality.  


4. If you ask cleaners "what are you doing?", they will answer you "I am picking up dreams!"


5. If you say "tik tok" to Hook, he will run away.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment