Friday 9 December 2011

Model making


This week superviser recommended me try to do model making. So I found a place, a corner  which is in front of Newton building.



I like the material of the well. Because the building is old, time left "something" on it. 

Actually, I have never done model making before. So I was so nerves when I started.
I bought lots of tools and materials and they were so expensive!!!!!! Anyway I spent one day to make it. I tried to paint on it because I wanted to create the old feeling. But the color was quit different.... I think my first model was not good enough. I have to improve my skills in the future!! I believe I can do it better!!!!

Here is the photos of my model:




















And these are my notes:



Whatever, I really enjoy doing model making!!!!!!! It is so interesting!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment